Our client is looking for an Asset Integrity Engineer for a 12 month contract position, located in Aberdeen
Responsible for the execution of Asset Integrity management processes on UK operated assets
- Work towards successful delivery of the Asset Integrity Team, asset hub and wider company Goals.
- Responsible for supporting Asset Integrity Supervisor and Asset integrity Engineers within the asset integrity function and asset hub teams.
- Maintain the Risk Based Inspection programme and Maximo EMS, interpret the RBI programme into inspection work scopes with the appropriate levels and types of inspection to allow asset Hubs to execute.
- Assist in the development of a Corrosion Under Insulation (CUI) inspection plan.
- Responsible for ensuring the topside anomaly management system is maintained and that anomalies are correctly prioritised and remain updated.
- Responsible for carrying out first pass topsides pressure system Fitness For Service (FFS) assessments.
- Work with discipline engineers and asset Hub teams to maintain inspection strategies and programmes to address threats to asset integrity e.g. ‘package’ equipment; rotating equipment, vibration; and ‘tertiary’ equipment etc in line with industry best practice.
- Responsible for review of inspection and FM work packs and close-out.
- Responsible for generating Asset Integrity technical queries.
- Maintain and update KPI trending data.
- Liaise with planning group and ensure planned Asset Integrity team related activities remain on plan.
- Ensure timely closure of all assigned actions
- Any other reasonable duty as per instruction by your manager
- Educated to engineering degree level or satisfactory equivalent e.g. HND/HNC plus preferable NDT qualifications/ experience and/or vocational certificates.
- Experience in mechanical/asset integrity programmes.
- Familiarity with inspection techniques and industry best practice
- Conversant with mechanical design codes and have ability to carry out fitness for service calculations.
- Familiar with the operation of the Maximo-EMS
- Experience within inspection team environment.
- Strong team working skills.
- Accomplished planning and organisational skills.
- Effective communication and networking skills.
- Occasional offshore travel.