We are looking for a dedicated and forward-thinking Order Coordinator, who will provide outstanding support to our customers and assist with the organisation of our order processes. The successful candidate will help to transform traditional approaches to order management, providing efficiency and automation, keeping our customers in the know and maintaining our impeccable customer service standards.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who possesses excellent data management skills with strong attention to detail and previous experience within a customer service role and who is committed to driving change.
If you are an organised and pro-active individual with outstanding communication skills, we want to hear from you!Role Responsibilities: * Ensure orders received are correct, processed accurately, validated and distributed to the correct internal groups or external suppliers.
* Project coordination – ensuring you are the main point of contact on a project with the customer, assigning any orders to other areas of the business and gathering updates from them. * Administering service desk databases – adding and updating records, progressing routine actions, asset administration and tech refresh administration.
* Handling orders in an organised manner. * Effective handling of escalations, ensuring supplier service plans are followed correctly. * Successfully track orders within the delivery pipeline through to completion. * Liaise with Pre-Sales/Sales and Project Managers during the order validation process to ensure that orders are complete and accurate.
* Actively build positive customer relationships, aiming for the goal of 100% customer satisfaction. * Scheduling engineers for customer installs and IT project related work. * To ensure that system and process documentation is completed correctly, as per the company’s ISO accredited procedures.
The Essentials * A natural sense of empathy to ensure customers feel looked after and cared for. * Excellent communication skills including face-to-face, telephone and email and the ability to keep customers and colleagues fully informed of cases.
* The ability to promptly progress issues to an effective conclusion. * Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills. * Able to work in fast-moving and changing environment. * Experience of working with MS Office and email systems.The Desirables * Knowledge of provisioning.
So, what’s in it for you?We want you to succeed, so it is important for us to invest in celebrating your successes and rewarding your hard work. * Incentive schemes and rewards to show our appreciation for your hard work. * Our ethos is definitely, ‘work hard, play hard’ and our staff events and parties are infamous for being big and bold!
* Nobody likes to work on their birthday and at Elite you don’t have to, as you will receive an extra day off for your birthday!It’s not all just fun and games – we know that our team needs productive and practical benefits too. * 22 days holiday per annum, as standard – excluding bank holidays.
* Hybrid working* * Enhanced parental leave, * Nest pension – 8% minimum contribution. * Plenty of scope for progression and opportunities for training. * We are consistently adapting our approach to enable a better work/life balance for our team.
*Dependent on role.Now you know about the role, you probably want to know who you are going to be working for, right?Allow us to introduce ourselves! We are Elite Group and we are proud to be a leading technology provider who help businesses to effectively collaborate, communicate and stay productive with innovative IT and Communications solutions.
This is what we do, but it is who we are that sets us apart. At Elite, we don’t just aim to be a great company to do business with, we want to be the best business to work for. We are proud to have over 200 talented and highly-skilled employees and we aim to create an environment where individuality, creativity and idea creation isn’t just appreciated – it is encouraged.
We nurture every form of talent, no matter your race, gender, age, religion, identity or experience. Our recruitment process and company culture ensures that diversity and inclusion are more than just words – they are our guiding principles.
We want you to flourish and reach your full potential, so we provide as many opportunities as we can for progression and development.Are you ready to join Team Elite?If you think your skills fit the bill and Elite Group sounds like the right working environment for you, then we would love to meet you!
Once you have submitted your application, the next step of the process, if successful, will be a screening call with our Internal Recruiter. This is where we get to know you, let you know what we would expect from you as a potential employee and learn what you expect from working at Elite – after all, we need to be the right fit for you too!
Following the call, you will be invited to an interview and you will be able to request any reasonable adjustments that you may need to support you during the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you and thank you for showing an interest in joining Team Elite.#WeAreElite
Interested in this position?
Apply in one-click with our app - check it out!