Sales Operations Analyst
Our client, a leading national company, are looking to recruit an organised, professional, and efficient Sales Operations Analyst, providing the senior team with accurate weekly and monthly financial reports;
and the operational teams with full visibility of activity at each stage of the sales pipeline, highlighting areas for improvement and proactive initiatives to support the delivery of an excellent customer experience.
Reporting to Head of Sales Operations, duties to include: * Design, create and execute automated weekly and monthly commercial reports in line with requirements of the senior team.
* Overall responsibility for reporting on the prospect to on-boarding experience showing the end-to-end journey and impact. * You will provide a suite of reports, dashboards and insights that will drive the focus and opportunities across our Sales, Customer On-boarding and Stock Management functions.
* Provide weekly reports to the Head of Sales Operations on the performance of each sales function including the new and existing sales funnel, third party installs plus engineering and training appointments to highlight any risks and opportunities. * Work alongside finance and third-party suppliers to create and optimise forecasts by month and identify purchasing windows to obtain the best cost price for stock.
* Optimise the current sales process in Hubspot and SAP with data led solutions to provide a best-in-class customer experience, reduce manpower and utilise automation.
* Perform continuous deep dives on the customer database to report on customer retention triggers and provide insight for the strategic plan. * Support the review process of NPS feedback to ensure corrective actions are followed through and reported back to the business each month. * Create, manage and continuously improve dashboard reporting on all KPIs versus target and budget.
Measuring the performance of Sales, On-boarding, Training and Engineering teams. Providing insights on trends and driving actions for each department. * Report on quality control standards and highlight any risks, using historic data to provide solutions for improvements.
* Provide reporting on the scheduling of engineers, trainers and internal services to report cost per sales, improve efficiencies and optimise costs. * Forecast stock and provide insights to ensure availability and cost control. * Report SLA measures weekly and monthly against targets for each Sales Operations function.
* Take ownership of the data for all Sales and Customer On-Boarding reports, working collaboratively with colleagues to highlight opportunities and risks. * Identify issues with processes or systems that are negatively impacting the customer experience and suggest solutions for improvement.
* Build close working relationships with project teams to coordinate and deliver effective solutions to customers via data analytics. * Work with the Sales teams, Marketing department, Service Desk, relevant internal departments and third-party suppliers to simplify and improve the customer journey.
* Ensure continuous self-improvement, learning and willingness to share experiences with the team. * Demonstrate a keen attention to detail and highly organised. * Take an active role in the continuous improvement of customer on-boarding.
* Ensure that all activities are carried out in accordance with the company’s Health and Safety policy.As a successful candidate you will have experience within operations or a similar role, a good understanding of SAP, Hubspot, Whitespace or similar finance CRM, PowerBI and scheduling systemsYou will also possess an analytical and innovative approach with strong project management skills, be hard working, have excellent written and oral communication skills and a high attention to detail together with the confidence and skills to provide solutions to Senior Management via Power Point, Excel and project plans.
SQL competency and the ability to manipulate data accordingly is also essential.
This is a great opportunity to work for a dynamic and rapidly expanding company that encourages growth and progression. In return the company offers an excellent remuneration package, free onsite parking and up to 25 days holiday
Interested in this position?
Apply in one-click with our app - check it out!