We're looking for a talented Accounts Assistant to work for a successful and passionate company in Warwick.
Basic salary: £22,000 - £24,000 per annum
- 10% bonus
- Flexi-time and hybrid working
- 25 days holiday
- Life assurance
- Flexi benefits scheme
In the Accounts Assistant role you'll be primarily responsible for supporting the finance department in carrying out their duties and responsibilities.
You'll report to the Finance Director and you'll spend part of the working week in the company's Warwick office. For the rest of the week you will be working from home.
In the job you'll be tasked with the following:
- Processing the supplier invoices
- Collating and reconciling supplier statements on a regular basis and dealing with any queries
- Assisting with the review of supplier statements
- Assisting with expenses and month-end when needed
- Providing general support to the finance and controlling teams
To be considered for the Accounts Assistant role you'll need to be able to demonstrate some level of finance experience.
In addition, you'll need the following:
- Ideally SAP experience
- Good excel skills
- The ability to prioritise your work load
- Knowledge of a finance department
The ideal person for the role will be the following:
- Able to work off your own initiative
- Travel to the Warwick office a few times a week
- Able to prioritise your work load
The business you'll be working for is one of the world's leading mechanical and plant engineering firms.
They're a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Enjoy the team environment
- Offer a good working pattern
- Offer good bonuses
Go ahead and click "apply" or pop me a call on (phone number removed) - looking to hire immediately!