Sales AdministratorFull time (Monday - Friday) 37.5 hours a weekHybrid role - home/office based roleBased in EghamSalary up to £25,000 + attractive company bonusCompany benefits include health insurance, pension & free parkingDo you have a passion for success and aspire to a new opportunity working for a specialist company in technology solutions and finance?
Providing IT and industrial equipment this company has been successfully established for nearly 50 years. The secret of the company is providing customised financial solutions for technology assets. They are looking for a new Sales Administrator to join the team and support Account Managers, Third Party Suppliers and clients.
A day in the life of your new role:Job Purpose:This is an exciting and varied role which involves both front and back end processes. Working as part of a team, providing administrative support to both Partners and Internal Account Managers.
Managing the Creation of New Business documents, for new and existing customers. Review the customers returned documents and complete checks for activation and payment. Owning the End of Lease process for a wide range for your Customers, with regular communication with Partners, to control the return of equipment.
Key Accountabilities:* Create contracts on in house system to enable contract documents to be raised.* Ensure all documents are correctly raised and issued within company guidelines.* Resolving internal and external documentation queries.* To liaise with the sales and credit departments to resolve any issues.
* Ensure adherence to procedures for acceptance of deals and ensure that associated approvals are gained.* Manage and control customer situations on behalf of relevant Account Managers, keeping all necessary personnel informed of changing situations.
* Manage logs and chase any outstanding deal documentation requirements.* Ensure accurate control logs are maintained.* Review all signed contracts are correctly scanned into the system.* Check all supplier invoices are approved and paid out according to credit terms.* Provide any ad-hoc duties to ensure the general day to day office is supported.
* Meet and exceed Internal KPI's * Attend external training when required (may involve travel).* Attend customer visits with Account Managers when requested..* Manage and communicate to customers the options available at the end of lease to ensure a smooth return of assets.
* Support and arrange the return of equipment with our external Partners.* Process systems updates when equipment is sold.Required Experience:* Sales Administration background along with the accurate processing of documentation.* Excellent customer services skills.
* Ability to communicate at all levels and able to build and develop relationships with clients, partners and introducers of business.* Methodical in approach with a meticulous attention to detail.* Effective Communication skills, good time management and is well organised with logical thinking.
* A positive customer care approach.* Excellent organisational skills.* Numerate.* Ability to maintain the highest standards whilst under pressure.* Enthusiastic, tenacious & proactive attitude.* Ability to work well in a close team environment.Personal Attributes:* Able to work accurately under pressure.
* Must be honest, trustworthy and have the ability to work alone and as a member of the team.* Excellent telephone manner.* Focused and committed.* Competent to intermediate level in the use of all Microsoft Applications (including Outlook, Excel and Word).* Flexible and adaptable.If you meet all of the requirements listed above and wish to apply for the role please submit your application ASAP to (url removed) .
The closing date for applications is Friday 28th January. If you need more information please ring our Staines Office Angels branch on (phone number removed) 😊Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website
Interested in this position?
Apply in one-click with our app - check it out!