Office Management Assistant
JOB PURPOSETo work as a member of the Office Management team, helping achieve the team's objectives in providing an efficient and effective service to the firm's clients, partners and colleagues.The Office Management Assistant's responsibilities include but are not limited to: * Delivering all aspects of reception and hospitality service to the highest possible standards, meeting agreed service levels and response times.
* Ensuring the firm's incoming and outgoing mail requirements are met. * Providing a comprehensive reprographics service which includes all aspects of copying, binding, scanning and general presentation of documents.
This is a flexible role that involves supporting all the Office Management functions and requires candidates to be willing to change roles and responsibilities on a regular basis. The successful candidate will work 35 hours per week, between the hours of 7:30am and 6pm.
The successful candidate may also be required to work until 8pm to support firm events.CORE TASKSReception & Hospitality: * Welcoming visitors and clients to the premises, ensuring that Brodies sign-in procedures are followed. * Dealing with telephone calls promptly and efficiently.
* Managing room and hospitality bookings, taxi bookings and parking. * Setting up meeting rooms in accordance with Brodies style and arranging hospitality and external catering, ensuring stock checks of catering supplies are carried out. * Assisting at client events.Despatch: * Sorting, scanning and distributing incoming morning mail in a timely manner.
* Ensuring outgoing mail is ready for collection when necessary and organise deliveries of internal and exteral courier items as well as taking hand deliveries when requested.Reprographics: * Carrying out general printing / copy requests as efficiently as possible paying particular attention to detail and timescales.
* Scanning of documentation and emailing of files to requestors or importing on to the Document Management System as required. * Assisting colleagues with copiers / printers.Security: * Be aware of Brodies’ information security policies, and protect information assets from unauthorised access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference at all times.
General: * Distributing stationery and paper supplies to locations within the office when requested. * Regular emptying of all confidential waste bins. * Ensuring office is well presented at all times.
* Answering client’s requests / queries and providing best solutions. * Liaising with office contractors. * Assisting with desk set up and office moves and any ad hoc tasks which may arise in the office.PERSON SPECIFICATION * Presents a professional image and provides a high quality service to clients, internal customers and external suppliers.
* Communicates in a confident, clear and concise manner. * Willing to be flexible and proactive. * Well organised and capable of working as an individual and as part of a team.SKILLS * Prepared, organised and able to prioritise.
and work to strict timescales * Excellent attention to detail * Proficient working with basic Microsoft applications, Outlook, Word and Excel
Interested in this position?
Apply in one-click with our app - check it out!