Stores Person 6 Months
🔥 Be one of the first to apply!
Storekeeper (Contractor) �14ph 37hrs per week 07.30 - 16.00 M -TH, 07.30 - 12.30 FR
* Receive parts from external suppliers, internal and external customers, verify the accuracy against the incoming paperwork and visually check for damage.
* Update receipt of parts correctly in the company information systems. (SAP)
* Allocate parts and update inventory levels by registering all transactions in the company information systems.
* Prioritising requests, that may arrive at the same time from internal customers.
* Physically picking parts from stock and issuing them to pre-allocated order numbers (Marshalling) issuing stock from stores to internal and external locations for spares and production
* Stock checks on a daily/weekly basis within the stores areas, verifying electronic stock records, investigate discrepancies as necessary and update information systems.
* Maintain stock accuracy at all times
* Maintain a high level of cleanliness in the stores.
Candidate skills & requirements
* Computer literacy is essential especially (SAP/Excel.)
* Literacy & numeric aptitude is essential i.e. able to recognise part numbers, read packing specifications and calculate quantities.
* Sound understanding of Health and Safety i.e. Manual Handling.
* Attention to detail.
* Quality conscious, working to procedures.
* Able to work without supervision.
* Target achievement and results orientated.
* Problem solving.
* Proactive approach.
* Communication skills (verbal and written)
If you would like to be considered for this position, please send through an updated cv to (url removed)