We are looking for an experienced� Sales Team Leader�for a fantastic, rapidly growing business based in Halifax, West Yorkshire.
Hours: Monday to Friday - No evenings or weekends, based on-site, free Breakfast is provided with an early finish on Fridays !
As Team Leader you will:
- Support, develop and grow your team to ensure they are able to consistently offer high levels of support by having great conversations with potential customers for the purpose of generating new business sales.
- Reporting to the Sales Manager, you'll be responsible for leading and motivating the Sales Executives in your team in order to achieve business targets, quality objectives and service standards.
- You will analyse, evaluate and report on individual and team performances against targets and allocate commission payments where necessary.
- You will be a coach, a mentor, and an inspirational leader for your team and you will live and breathe our customer strategy to ensure we continue to achieve incredible results.
Requirements To be successful in this role:
- You will have previous experience leading a telesales/sales team to success and you'll be able to demonstrate just how good you are at coaching, training, and development. Your track record of successful staff management will be evident through your CV and you'll be able to give us insights into your experiences too.
- You will have a good standard of education and the ability to communicate both professionally and with confidence by email, face to face, and over the telephone.
- Our business has a culture of developing passionate and successful people that are striving to build a career in their chosen field, you'll fit into that culture and whether you're new to management or you've been successfully managing teams for years, we want to see that you're always striving to develop.