Anaesthetic Nurse/High End Luxury Private Clinic
We are working with one of the UK's Largest provider of plastic surgery and cosmetic treatments with many clinics nationwide. They are recruiting for a permanent full time experienced Anaesthetic Nurse to join their high end clinic in Fitzrovia, London.Anaesthetic Nurse Job Role:To provide a clinical care in order to care for patients in the operating theatre environment with the highest possible standard.
To actively contribute to clinical practice and duties as required. To maximise theatre utilisation and maintain clinical standards.Duties: * Participate fully as a team member, sharing knowledge and information and supporting colleagues to support a cohesive team and achievement of team objectives.
* Demonstrate through a holistic approach to care and day to day clinical issues, an understanding of evidence based practice. * Provide anaesthetic assistance to the Anaesthetist before and during the time patients are undergoing surgery.
* Assist in the smooth running of the theatre list. * Responsible for maintaining emergency equipment. * Plan and effective use of time. * To assist in pre and post operative care of the patient following the procedures. * To be responsible for clinical stock control and ordering.
* Liaison with outside suppliers and manufacturers. * Cover the out of hours on call theatre team according to the on call rota. * Follow up care and advice is provided to patients. * Patient safety is maintained as a key priority, and in line with CQC requirements.
* Promote effective communications with members of the multi disciplinary team, using their contributions effectively in the delivery of care and the service. * Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of the operating theatre environment. * Demonstrate technical skills ensuring adherence to local policies.
* Conduct clinical supervision of nurses the clinical team. * Conduct clinical audits which will link into the clinical effectiveness and clinical governance strategy. * Participate in the collection of audit and research data as required. * Identify areas where local audit is required and conduct the audit.
* To delegate responsibilities to nursing staff and technicians.Qualification/Experience Required: * Registered Nurse/NMC PIN * 2-3 Years Anaesthetic Nurse experience working in an Operating Theatre. * Effective Communication and Strong interpersonal skills. * Background working in a Private Hospital/Cosmetic Clinic (Desirable)Experienced Anaesthetic Nurses apply Today To Secure a Quick Interview
Interested in this position?
Apply in one-click with our app - check it out!