HR ManagerFull time, permanent roleHybrid working with off located in White City area of LondonThe CompanyA global supply chain management company with over a century of expertise and track record that is striving to innovate the supply chain of the future.The RoleAn exciting opportunity for a HR professional to join a UK HR team in a regional role based in the White City area of London.
You will work closely with the businesses proving a comprehensive and broad generalist HR service. You will have responsibility for the full employee lifecyle in an exciting and varied role where no two days are the same.
Key areas of responsibility include: * Coordination of the talent agenda from attraction, recruitment, selection and development and the management of all associated processes within this. * Responsible for management information and reporting, Payroll and governance of the maintenance of employee records both manually and electronically including maintenance of the (global) HR database * Employee and Industrial relations management- including restructuring, the coordination of the disciplinary and grievance process, supporting the performance management process at all levels throughout the organisation.
* Coordination and roll out of the Learning and Development initiatives across the businesses, including identification of training needs and associated personal development plans.
* Restructuring / organisational development initiatives. * Responsible for the coordination and management of business engagement and CSR projects.
* Ability to work with the local HR, C&B and Corporate Services team as well as the wider global HR team when required. * Review and maintain local and group polices to ensure compliance with relevant local legislation. * Lead successful change management programmes to increase organisational effectiveness.
Key Skills and Experience: * Demonstrate an unquestionable level of discretion and confidentiality and have the ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team. * You will have a strong eye for detail, be able to work accurately and see things through to a successful conclusion.
* Proven experience of a generalist role in a fast paced environment with the ability to handle a challenging workload with the ability to drive a modern cost effective approach to people management, embracing new technologies. * Experienced recruiter experience of working with agencies or a direct recruitment model.
* Must be proactive, with a hands on approach to the role. * Must have strong IT skills being highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. * Ideally you will either be CIPD qualified or equivalentTo learn more, please click "apply now" with an up to date version of your CV
Interested in this position?
Apply in one-click with our app - check it out!