🔥 Be one of the first to apply!
Location: Milton Keynes, MK5 8NA
Salary: Up to £23,000 p/a + benefits
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Are you looking for a change in career direction? Have you always wanted to develop your career in a corporate environment?
Formed in 2003, ROI has grown to over 300 employees. We pride ourselves on being a fantastic place to work and have excellent career progression prospects; our current first-line managers have all been promoted from within the business. In 2019 we also opened a brand-new business to consumer division further enhancing the career development potential for our staff.
ROI is looking for a Demonstration Executive to represent our Audi client. Demonstration Executives manage the demonstrations / Test Drives of Audi vehicles to business customers across the UK based from our dedicated Business Centre in Milton Keynes.
Demonstration Executive – The Role:
• Servicing requests for demonstration vehicles for Audi customers
• Ensuring all paperwork is accurate and the necessary checks are made
• Liaison with the retailer network to locate vehicles and ensure their timely arrival at customer’s premises in the expected condition
• Managing the customer database, ensuring all correspondence is accurately recorded
• Working with the Area Fleet Managers employed by Audi to ensure customer requests are actioned, issues identified and demonstrations of vehicles are turned around quickly.
Demonstration Executive – What we need from you:
• Excellent communicators, comfortable having conversations with people at different levels
• Curious, engaging people, comfortable investigating facts and learning new things
• Organised, self-motivated people with a strong sense of personal accountability
• Good attention to detail with pride and ownership of work
• Whilst not essential, an interest in the automotive industry is beneficial
• Strong IT skills; any experience of using CRM/Database systems is advantageous
• You should have excellent customer services skilled, preferably gained in a corporate, business to business environment.
Why you should work for ROI:
ROI has an excellent track record of innovation, and you will find that our approach will give you excellent support and career development. You will be:
• Supported by a skilled and passionate management team
• Part of a high growth business with great staff retention
• Given opportunities to progress your career
• Offered a highly competitive benefits package
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience to be successful in this role, click on ‘APPLY’ today, forwarding an up-to-date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
No agencies please