Temp Team Administrator
Temp Team Administrator – Client Direct – Orpington, Kent - £23,247- £24,563 depending on experience (Enhanced DBS Certificate)Exciting opportunity to work for one of my key clients direct. The successful candidate will have a proven track record as an administration / helpdesk. Your duties will include all day-to-day administration tasks, working closely with the office team, chasing documentations and answering calls and emails.
In return the company is offering a competitive salary, further training, and the opportunity to work for a great company!Hours of workMonday to Friday – 08:00am – 17:00pmSalary: £23,247- £24,563 per annum depending on experienceTemp Contract - 3 monthsImportant - You need to have a DBS Certificate which was purchased in the last 2 years.
Key duties & Responsibilities * To provide general administrative support in all operations of the estates department as directed.
* To provide general administrative support and a PA function to the Group Director of Estates and other estates leaders, including diary management, minute/action taking, task tracking, pro-active support to leaders to improve their efficiency, record keeping/tracking, together with meeting management/arrangement.
* Provide outstanding customer service in our function to ensure high levels of satisfaction, performance and a high consistent quality and efficient service. * To regularly operate as a service desk administrator receiving service requests (by phone/e-mail/system) and inputting this information in a timely and accurate fashion onto the Helpdesk data base system.
* To place service requests to in-house and external providers and manage timely the requests from inception through to completion with our KPIs. Maintain close communication with other. * Estates Team members, at all sites, and with external suppliers to ensure effective, efficient and high quality consistent services.
* To ensure that customers are made aware of the progress of their service request at all times and taking remedial action to resolve problems as necessary. * Maintaining the database for the Helpdesk and inputting data accurately at all times;
maintaining other systems/records, processes, trackers and information processing and recording approaches.
* Maintaining the department’s electronic diary, updating as necessary with information on room layouts & times, details of meetings, examinations and special events.
* Ensuring Estates staff are advised of special room and parking requirements. * Ordering goods in a cost effective and efficient manner ensuring best value for money, checking invoices and maintaining basic financial records. * Issuing keys to staff and keeping appropriate records;
arranging access and egress generally * Undertake general office duties, answering the phone, filing, dealing with enquiries from staff, students, contractors and visitors in an efficient and friendly manner.
* To assist in the sorting and franking of mail * To assist the Print Room Technician in delivering a high quality printing and copying service in periods of high demand or cover absence * To ensure that the premises are maintained to a safe standard at all times and take an active role in this regard.
Undertake appropriate Health and Safety training to ensure competence in reporting and resolving health and safety matters in a supervisory capacity.
* Assist other members of the Estates team in delivering an outstanding service to all users and customers * Promote the organisation and the estates service in a positive customer focussed way, at all times.
* Embrace change and new developments within the department/organisation to allow for changing business needs and a process of continuous improvementRequirements * Enhanced DBS Certificate which has been purchased in the last 2 years * To provide general administrative support to the estate function and PA support to the leadership in delivering an outstanding service across the Group * To provide an outstanding customer service, including supporting the function of the service desk operation on a regular basis across the Group * To provide comprehensive support for the Estates department across the Group, procuring goods and supplies, organising activities/functions, maintaining budgetary and other records, leading specific projects or workstreams and assisting with contract and general administrationPlease send your CV to Katie at CBW Staffing Solutions for more information
Interested in this position?
Apply in one-click with our app - check it out!