Civil Design Engineer
🔥 Be one of the first to apply!
We have opportunities for a Civil Engineer to join the multi-disciplinary design team, working collaboratively with customers from the south west offices. You will be responsible for assisting the production of designs and stakeholder management for a wide range of AMP7 infrastructure & waste water projects
- Design delivery of water and waste projects from outline scope to the construction stage in accordance with Water Industry Standards and relevant British Standards
- Undertake civil engineering design calculations, report writing and sketches
- Civil and Hydraulic design and analysis of pipelines, chambers and structures
- Preparation of civil general arrangement drawings and details as required
- Work closely with CAD team to ensure design outputs are correctly transferred to project model and drawing outputs
- Scoping of all necessary site investigation works to assist design and construction.
- Interface with other designers where appropriate (Structural, Electrical & Mechanical Design) internal and external design companies.
- Stakeholder / third party management to facilitate accurate programming of works
- Ensure Health & Safety are of paramount importance
- Preparation of documents relating to and ensuring compliance with the designer's responsibilities under the CDM regulations
- Timely production of the design outputs and associated documentation
- Attendance at design, progress and site meetings as required
- Providing mentoring and support to junior staff which may include acting as ICE delegated engineer
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website.