Office and Facilities Team Leader
Office and Facilities Team Leader (Group Services)Heard of us?We're an award-winning bank;
backing people to fulfil life's hopes and dreams.Now is your chance…As a key member of the Group Services team, this role will lead the wider Group Services Administration team on a daily basis and ensure the Office Management and Office Support functions in all locations are operating to an efficient, compliant, and professional level.
The Group Services Admin Team Leader has an approachable and professional demeanour;
working as part of the Group Services lead team the job requires a practical approach and the ability to deal with a wide variety of people and levelsThe main focus of the role will be to deliver in conjunction with the GS Admin team and the wider GS team, a broad range of goods and services into the business.
To lead the GSA's while offering support to the Group Services Manager.
You'll have a commercial focus and be passionate about delivering a measurable contribution from your work and enjoy engaging with multiple stakeholders.What would your day look like?* Primary office contact for staff and visitors for general office concerns and enquiries as well as for the GSA's* Work to support the other members of the Group services team in delivering daily BAU activities within the Group Services remit* Co-ordinate both major and minor projects within the office management environment covering a variety of activities.
It's expected that the individual will be able to document and coordinate effectively with the team, the wider group affected, and various suppliers involved* Assist as main contact in coordination of office moves and updates* Manage Health and Safety requirements to maintain compliance across all sites* Maintain up to date records and contact details for all office management and services third party suppliers, including landlords* Manage the supplier performance and delivery of services for products and services including but not limited to items such as document management, stationary and print activities, waste management, cleaning services, furniture supplies repairs and Health and Safety.
Supporting and coordinating across all offices when issues arise* Communicating well with other staff and departments and building good relationships with people is key* Ensure all office equipment is in working order, and arrange repairs when necessary* Support the GSA's with their individual task lists * Assist with office stationery, printed stationery, and business cards across the group* Manage training for services included but not limited to Health and Safety-First aid and Fire Safety Fire Wardens* Complete Risk Register and assist team with BA Testing* Assisting with the implementation and renewal of Insurances across the bank * Act as the Business Continuity champion for the Group Services team, updating plans when required * Host daily team calls to support the wider team and complete a weekly rota for the inbox* Visit all Group Services Administrator led sites on a periodic basis What do we expect of you?
* Facilities / office management experience* Team management* Group Services Intranet oversight* Health & safety (IOSH Preferrable)* Liaising with third party suppliers when needed in relation to office maintenance* Ensure invoices are documented and processed effectively in order to be paid in a timely manner and escalating to suppliers when required * Complete VOA's when required * Confident communication skills* Office Car Parking representative and escalation for all sites* Ensuring overall office presentation is maintained by coordinating support contractors * Physical Access Security representative and oversight:* Issuing Visitor ID cards to all office visitors * Taking Photo ID from new starters to set up and arrange a ID/access card* General awareness of office security, communicating issues or risks to the office * General administration of the Paxton Net 2 software* Oversight of the desk booking system and neighbourhood allocationWhat can you expect of us?
* A friendly and flexible culture, synonymous with our proposition to our customers.
* A growing organisation that defines itself as being nimble, lean, and strong.
* A drive for continuous improvement, which you will be empowered to get behind from day one.
* A communicative, accessible, and approachable ExCo.
And of course, you will be compensated competitively, with a good range of core benefits and bonus potential.
#backingyoutobringyourbestOur client is an equal opportunities employer.
We do not accept speculative agency CVs.
Any CV received by us will be treated as a gift and not eligible for an agency fee.
PSL agencies should only send CVs if authorised to do so by HR.Where a DBS check or CIFAS check is identified as necessary, all application forms, job adverts, and recruitment briefs will contain a statement that an application for a DBS certificate or a CIFAS check will be submitted in the event of the individual being offered the position
Interested in this position?
Apply in one-click with our app - check it out!