🔥 Be one of the first to apply!
Elevation Procurement and Supply Chain are exclusively working with a major Manufacturer based in Rotherham in the search for an experienced Scheduler. My client is a market leading manufacturer, with a turnover of over �60 million and currently employing 250 professionals.
My client is looking for a Scheduler with experience of working within a Heavy Manufacturing and fast-moving environment. This role will require excellent communication skills in order to develop strong relationships with internal stakeholders, to maximise efficiency and ensure sales demand is met. The successful candidate will be expected to effectively prioritise workflow through the production process and ensuring that customer requirements are scheduled, produced and despatched on time, in full.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
* Produce and update various production schedules to meet planned deliveries and minimise non-productive time.
* Contribute to the capacity planning process
* Through the use of bespoke systems, produce work orders for the production process
* Ensure deliveries are made on time, in full to meet customer specifications
* Maintain any stock levels or raw, intermediate and finished material
* Liaise with shipping on dispatch availability in line with customer orders
* Be a visible presence on the shop floor to maintain insights on the production process
Elevation Procurement & Supply Chain would be keen to speak with candidates who have the following skills and experiences:
* Scheduling experience within a Heavy Manufacturing / Fast-moving environment
* Experience working with Microsoft Office - particularly Excel
* Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
* Ability to work in a structured manner and react to changes quickly and effectively
* Experience of working within a KPI driven environment
Elevation Procurement & Supply Chain is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment focusing on engineering, operational and technical positions in Yorkshire and surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.