C++ Software Developer
Location - Southampton
Hybrid working allowed.
Must be Eligible�for a security clearance.
Looking for People with experience of and a passion for developing complex software solutions in a dynamic environment.
You must have:
- You will be part of an integrated team of software and systems engineers responsible for the definition and delivery of incremental capability to support the development of the integrated communications system. The key technical areas include network routing incorporating Ad-Hoc / Mesh routing algorithms, datalink management, data translation and security.
- The role will involve the full software development lifecycle from the definition of software features, the design and implementation of those features to the verification and validation of the software through demonstrations and trials.
- Excellent C++ software development experience.
- Good UML knowledge.
- Experience of software development on Linux.
- Experience of software architectural design
- The ability to produce clear and concise documentation to support the software design.
- The ability to present design information to internal and external customers.
It would be nice if you have any of the following:
- Experience of C# software development.
- Knowledge of the Ethernet protocol stack.
- Experience of developing software to implement networking solutions.
- Knowledge of software architectures including component development, containerization and middleware.
- Experience of using the IBM DOORS requirements management tool.
- Experience of using Agile toolsets such as Azure DevOps or Jira.
- Experience of the RTCA DO-178C software development standard.
- Experience of working on military communication systems.
For further details, please contact Rudo Urayayi on (phone number removed) or email a copy of your CV to (url removed)