Technical Implementation Consultant
Enable Futures are operating as an employment business on behalf of its client and recruiting for a permanent Remote Software Implementation Consultant with the UK offices based in North, Somerset. You will join a global market leader in SaaS who develop, deploy and support sophisticated, powerful service management software!
The working hours are 9.00am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday. The annual salary is Circa £35,000 PA.Primarily, this is a Software Implementation. We develop sophisticated and powerful service management software. This role requires a customer-focused individual who will predominantly help existing customers make the most of their investment whilst also implementing a proportion of new organisations.
You will conduct end user training on the product, consultancy around best practice in service management and business analysis, mapping customers process and ensuring customer’s requirements are met.
With several thousand users of the Platform, this is a challenging and dynamic role. You need to have answers to questions such as: How we can best serve our customers? How does the Platform solve existing customers’ problems and support their business processes? How do we measure performance and service delivery?
How can we streamline internal processes? We need you to build on success and add continued value for our customers. Also, advice on best practice following ITIL principles and guidelines where appropriate.We take customer service very seriously as the business is underpinned by the need for exceptional service and support but more importantly than that, we just believe it’s the right thing to do.
As a customer facing representative we’ll insist that you take that ethos into every training session and consultation meeting. Strong presentation skills and the ability to make learning fun are very important.
A sense of humour and loads of energy are a bonus.Key Responsibilities: * Deliver the ITSM solution as part of the customer onboarding process through on premise and remote implementation sessions. These sessions could include: 1. Advice on best practice leveraging experience from implementations in other organizations.
2. ITIL and ITSM training and consultancy. 3. Business and process analysis to discover and define customer requirements. 4. Configuring of products to support the customers’ business requirements. 5. Training administrators and end users of the usages of both the core application and supporting tools such as the Report Builder.
6. Project management of the implementation project to a customer going live on the Platform and their handover to the support and customer success teams. * Create customer documentation to support the Platform for existing features and new features as they are released.
* Working closely with Customer Success Managers to improve customer engagement and act as a product expert resource if required in Business Reviews. * Assist in responses to Requests for Proposal and Requests for Information from the sales team around product deliver and implementation.
* Provide customers with ongoing consultancy, training and analysis of their ITSM requirements. * Supporting other departments as required.Experience, attributes & skills sought: * A high level of relevant Service Desk experience that would typically be demonstrated by substantial experience of working in a Service Desk and/or Service Management (IT or Customer Services) environment.
* ITIL Certification * Experience of Agile Project Management. * Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in a computer science field.
* Proven consultancy, training and teaching skills. * Able to facilitate and deliver hands-on training. * Excellent presentation, verbal and written skills.In return, you will benefit from: 1. Fully Remote Working – the UK office in North Somerset if you prefer time in the office. 2. 21 Days holiday, increasing 1 day for each full year up to a max 5 additional days.
3. Pension matched 5% contribution. 4. Free onsite parking. 5. Cycle to work scheme.The closing date is 28th February 2022.To Apply: Please follow the application process for the site this job is advertised on asap or email your CV to Rebecca.
Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future
Interested in this position?
Apply in one-click with our app - check it out!