NHS Project Manager
Project Manager NHSPermanent RolesWakefieldTo apply for this role you must have previous experience working within the NHS.Salary of £42,406 per annum with development to £47,706 depending on performanceFlexible and agile working25 days holiday + 8 statutory daysExtra days to take between Christmas/New Year bank holidaysHoliday buy-back scheme via salary sacrificeContributory matched pension (up to 10%)Learning and Development opportunitiesOpen-plan head office in WakefieldFree parking at the head officeWellbeing projectEmployee Assistance Project/Mental Health First AidersDigital Perks discount platformSocial event projectProject Managers play a critical role in the development and delivery of the NHS project with day-to-day management responsibility for delivery, problem solving and forward planning.
As a Project Manager you will * Support SMEs and entrepreneurs to develop their innovations and work with the research community to get the evidence that’s needed to prove whether or not an innovation works.
* Be supporting delivery of project to introduce innovative practices, products and services into health and care organisations to make a difference to patients and staff.
* Be engaging regularly with clinicians, academics, industry representatives and colleagues from other NHS organisations.
* Work closely with other Project Managers and Project Coordinators within the team and with Project Leads who are responsible for the management of the team. * Working on a variety of project at any given time, you will manage key priorities effectively and keep all stakeholders up to date with project progress * Work closely with senior officers and other clinical colleagues, academics and managers to scope, design, develop and deliver key project.
* Lead project as directed by the Project Leads and the Executive team.
* Support and advise innovators who are developing healthcare technologies to appropriate support for clinical validation, user testing, intellectual property advice etc. * Support and advise SMEs with market ready innovations who are aiming to access NHS markets.
* Support the development of detailed documents, plans and resource allocations for project. * Produce regular and detailed performance reports against agreed metrics and KPIs for all project for the Board and stakeholders. * Design and organise conferences and facilitate workshops in support of project being managed.
* Maintain all project documentation ready for review and audit. * Provide a central resource for information about project- including communications, updates, documentation, progress, and actions. * Support communications, liaising with the Marketing and Communications Team as necessary * Send out communications to the team to update everyone on the progress of project and any issues people need to be aware of.
* Contribute to steering group discussions. * Actively work as a team member, contributing to initiatives that aim to improve the effectiveness of the team and organisation.
* Manage, monitor and report budget management of project. * Contribute and advise with organisational planning, business planning process
Interested in this position?
Apply in one-click with our app - check it out!