Health and Safety Adviser
Health and Safety Adviser, 12 months contract, �250 - �300 (DOE), Inside IR35, Aberdeen.
Parity Group are delighted to partner with our client, a utilities organisation, who are looking to recruit a Health and Safety Adviser. For this role the candidate will need to be based in Aberdeenshire.
This is a 12-months contract, with a daily rate starting at �250 and up to �300 dependent on experience. The contract will see you Inside IR35.
As a Health and Safety Adviser, you will be responsible for:
- Complete a gap analysis on the operational safety and management system.
- Support the transition to SPHERA H&S systems, including Incident Reporting, Investigation, Hazard Reporting, H&S Action Management, Leadership safety Conversations, Supervising for Safety and other processes managed in the SPHERA Platform.
- Transition of Risk Assessments and Operational procedures (Safe Systems of Work). This includes training and adoption of the TAKE5 Point of Work Risk Assessment process and digital tool.
- Training and coaching of Managers, Supervisors and others in H&S systems, process, and requirements along with any digital tools required.
- Provide a gap analysis on PPE, tools and equipment required to maintain and operate the assts safely or respond to any emergency as part of the location management plan.
- Carry out site visits to monitor transition of systems and processes and provide advice and coaching in support of compliance to H&S Standards.
- Manage additional requirements or change within the transition plan.
The successful candidate will need to be good with people and have ideally worked with business change previously. Looking for someone with ideally some business transformation experience.
If this sounds like the role for you then do not hesitate to get in touch with me, Cristina de Pedro Riera, for more information or simply apply in the link below.
Parity - Better Decisions: Better People
Parity Group plc acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing contract recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position