Example Recruitment Group is working in partnership with a National Heating contractor specialising within the Local Authority sector and they have an amazing opportunity for a Domestic Gas Service Engineer to regularly earn in excess of £1,000 up to £1,300 per week. You will be given as many services as you can do per day and all the appointments are pre-booked with a very high access rate.
They are currently recruiting for a Domestic Gas Service Engineer to join their team in Aberdeen.
- Servicing within domestic housing association properties
- All appointments pre-booked
- Very high access rate
- Up to 50-70 services per week on a regular basis
- Contract without an end date
- 26/9 regulations checks of gas boilers and appliances
- Working in Aberdeen and surrounding areas
- Experience in servicing gas boilers and appliances
- ACS qualifications required: CCN1, CKR1, HTR1 and CENWAT or CEN1 and WAT1
- Gas Safe registration in your own right
- Public Liability Insurance - £2,000,000
- Full UK Driving Licence and van
- Flue Gas Analyser (fully calibrated)
- Clean Disclosure Scotland
If you are a Domestic Gas Service Engineer and want to work on a contract without an end date providing work all year round through the Summer and next Winter then this is the job for you.