Fire and Security Engineer - Lancashire - Salary of up to £40,000 per annum
Fire and Security Package Overview:
- Salary of up to £40,000 per annum + call outs and overtime
- Full-time, Permanent position - Monday to Friday
- Pension, Company Vehicle, Fuel Card, Phone, Uniform provided
- Excellent Progression and Training Opportunities
- Area Covered - North West of the UK
- Call Out Rota 1 in 6 week
Company Overview - Fire and Security Engineer
Our Client are currently looking for a Fire and Security Engineer to join their highly valued team on a Full-Time, Permanent basis.
This Company are continuing to grow at an impressive rate due to their excellent reputation and trusted expertise in their field. They offer a number of products and services across their many divisions and are currently looking for someone who shares their passion and drive for the Industry.
This is an exciting time for the company and the right candidate for the role will need to be enthusiastic, forward thinking and personable with the drive to hit the floor running in order to take full advantage of the opportunities available to them.
This is a Field-based role and you will be working with multiple clients across different sectors. These include Retail Outlets, Hotel Chains, Private Housing, Social Housing, Education Establishments, Commercial Buildings.
Some of the services offered within the division are Access Control, Door Entry Systems, Intruder Alarms, CCTV, Fire Alarms, Emergency Lighting. Previous experience within all of these areas is preferred although not essential.
You will be part of a team who all understand the importance of working together to ensure a high standard of work is delivered. You will be given support, training and the correct tools to carry out your role efficiently and effectively.
Fire and Security Engineer Role and Responsibilities:
- Working in the following sectors: Retail Outlets, Hotel Chains, Private Housing, Social Housing, Education Establishments, Commercial Buildings.
- Take responsibility for the overall quality of the work delivered on-site
- Carry out effective communications with the client and administration team
- Ensure the company meets its obligations and adheres to guidelines and regulations laid down by the professional bodies they subscribe to.
- Work closely with other engineers and provide support and training to more junior members of the team.
- Servicing or Installation of Fire Alarms. CCTV, Access Control and Intruder Alarm Systems
- Attending to call outs on a rotational basis - 1 week in 6
- Covering the following area: North West of the UK
Fire and Security Skills and Experience:
- A Full UK Driving Licence or equivalent (Essential)
- A drive and enthusiasm to grab hold of opportunities
- At least 2 years of experience working within the sector
- Relevant qualifications are desirable such as FIA, BAFE IPAF, PASMA, CSCS, City & Guilds.
- A positive attitude and the ability to self-motivate is a must
- Good product knowledge of the following: Morley, Advanced, Kentec, C-TEC, Hikvision, Dahua, Texexom, Scantronic, Galaxy, Paxton and more.
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY - APPLY NOW
Get Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful.
Installation Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Service Engineer, Fire and Security Engineer, Security Engineer, Fire Alarm, Security Systems Engineer, Fire Extinguisher, Emergency Lighting, Nurse Call Systems, Disabled Refuge Systems, Fire Systems Engineer, Fire Engineer, Senior Fire Engineer, Fire & Security Systems Engineer, CCTV, Close Circuit Television, Automatic Number Plate Recognition, ANPR, Access Control, Door Entry, Automated Gates, Commissioning, Life Safety, Health and Safety, Fire Safety, Intruder Alarm, Fire Suppression, Fire Protection, Hikvision, Dahua, Qvis, Galaxy, Texecom, Scantronic, Paxton, PAC, Net2, Wisenet, Morley, Advanced, Kentec, C-tec, Gent, Hojicki, HiFire, Pelco, Menvier, Concept Pro, Haes, Notifier.