My Client is recruiting for a Process Engineer in the Water Sector
We are looking for a Process Engineer with strong water/wastewater sector design experience to join our growing team. Your role will be to work collaboratively with the design team to provide process engineering design and support to our key Water Company clients.
- Analyse existing data to lead the preparation and analysis of key process options, for review and agreement with the client and key project stakeholders whilst understanding risks associated with any gaps
- Understand and embrace the Project Basis of Design and the principles of process safety and ensure their importance are promoted and understood throughout the team
- Liaise with the supply chain to ensure the latest technologies are assessed and understood as part of the optioneering process to compliment work carried out with the Design team to develop 3D models and solutions
- Oversee key outputs including process calculations, flow and load data summary, process flow diagrams, P&IDs and Data sheets, HAZID and HAZOP studies and process input into commissioning plans
- Drive towards excellence in H&S, demonstrating applied knowledge and skills to produce safe designs to discharge your obligation according to CDM Regulations, standards and accepted codes of practice
- Ensure all technical work is undertaken to the correct standards and specifications with engineering documentation updated and circulated as required to support technical excellence
- Embrace and champion the design strategy ensuring digital innovations are implemented to enhance delivery where possible
Experience and Qualifications:
- Qualified engineer with experience in water and/, or wastewater, non-infrastructure, and infrastructure design process engineering
- Previous experience as a process engineer
- Have a broad understanding of water sector process plant, and electrical and control systems.
- Experience of working in multidisciplinary teams
- Understanding of designer's responsibilities under CDM
- Proven record in mentoring and developing junior staff in design.
- Understanding of program, budget and quality requirements.
- An understanding of procurement and construction.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills