Sous Chef role available for a rosette standard, fine dining establishment. modern british cuisine, 100+ covers.
Mainly daytime hours, without having to work late into the evening. Overtime is also paid at an hourly rate, 45 hours.
· Run the kitchen in the absence of your Head Chef
· Work with allergens policy and kitchen management package
· Daily ordering from suppliers, monthly stock takes
· Be hands on with all aspects of running a busy kitchen
· Managing rota planning and holidays
· Communication with the General Manager and Event Managers on site
· Managing our Checkit food recording through the portal (full training given)
· An understanding of HACCP from ordering, delivery checks, temperature recording, and
· general management duties required for such a position
· Good communication skills and computer literate
· Experience providing for 100+ covers using fresh ingredients
· Own transport is essential due to the location
· A passion for creating quality dishes.