Communicatoins Lead - Alton, Hampshire
- Salary negotiable depending on experience.
This is an opportunity to join Conquip in a high growth phase and lead and shape the future comms and PR strategy. The organisation is currently in a high growth phase, and to support that we are structuring our marketing team to scale. You’ll be working with a forward-thinking team, constantly looking for creative ways to tell our brand story and engage with our audience and stakeholders.
Your Primary Roles and Responsibilities
- Developing and implementing a comprehensive PR and communications strategy that aligns with our brand strategy, vision and goals.
- Collaborating with the rest of the marketing team (Creative, Digital and Product) and the Sales, Service and Business Development teams, to lead integrated advertising and communications campaigns that support business objectives and drive revenue growth. Including briefing a creative team for assets.
- Creating and distributing compelling press releases, media kits, and other materials to promote the company's products, services, and achievements.
- Overseeing the company's social media accounts and managing the content calendar to ensure a steady stream of engaging and relevant content.
- Managing the company's email marketing and automation campaigns, including email list management, content planning, and analytics.
- Managing crisis communication strategies and responding to negative media coverage or customer feedback in a timely and effective manner.
- Overseeing events, such as product launches, webinars, and industry conferences to increase brand awareness and generate leads.
- Analysing data to measure the effectiveness of PR and communications efforts and making recommendations for improvement.
- Managing the budget for PR and communications activities and ensuring that spending is aligned with the company's overall financial goals.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with key media outlets and journalists to ensure positive coverage for the company in the press.
- Supporting a small team of communications professionals, providing guidance, support and feedback to help them achieve their individual and team goals.
- Strong communication skills: An excellent communicator with exceptional written and verbal communication skills. They should be able to write compelling content and deliver effective presentations.
- Strategic thinking: The ideal candidate should be able to think strategically and develop comprehensive plans that align with the company's goals and objectives. They should be able to analyse data, evaluate outcomes, and adjust strategies accordingly.
- Attention to detail: Ensuring the brand is represented professionally and we show respect for our customers and the industry (while challenging status quo).
- Creativity: Can develop innovative and engaging campaigns that stand out from the competition.
- Relationship building: Personable and able to connect with people from different backgrounds.
- Strong leadership skills: They should be able to inspire and motivate team players across the business to help move the brand forward and maximise exposure, while also leading on projects.
- Adaptability: Able to adjust strategies and plans quickly to respond to unexpected events and able to work well under pressure.
- Results-oriented: Goal driven, on delivering results and achieving goals. They should be able to track and measure the effectiveness of campaigns and adjust as necessary to improve outcomes.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Account Engagement (Pardot)
- 2+ years Industry-related communications / PR experience, eg community management
- Large-scale product launch or event campaign management
- Advertising campaign management
- Project management role
- Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Campaigns – Deadlines, Budgets, Goals (ROI)
- Lead Generation – leads handed over
- Comms / Social Engagement Metrics
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply directly, or reach out to our Head Of Recruitment via Linkedin for an informal chat,
We look forward to hearing from you,