Digital Marketing Lead
Digital Marketing Lead - Alton, Hampshire
- Salary negotiable depending on experience.
Main Purpose of the Role
This is an opportunity to join Conquip in a sector where the digital landscape is rapidly changing and Conquip will be investing to bring digital experiences and data to our customers. Your job will be to lead the digital function of the marketing team, working with IT, business systems teams and web partners to develop and implement interfaces / platforms that improve the experience of our customers.
The organisation is currently in a high growth phase, and to support that we are structuring our marketing team to scale. You’ll be working with a forward-thinking team, leading technology and forward-thinking partners, to provide our audience with extraordinary digital experiences.
Your Primary Role
- Continuously aiming for improving digital conversion - developing and implementing a digital marketing strategy that aligns with the company's overall business objectives and supports its mission and vision.
- Managing the website and related platforms, including optimization, website maintenance, and website analytics.
- Working with web partners to suggest and manage new web and related platform releases, including new developments and integrations.
- Developing and implementing SEO strategies to increase website traffic and improve search engine rankings.
- Working with the PR & Comms team to create and manage digital advertising campaigns across various channels, including social media, search engines, and display networks.
- Conducting market research and identifying trends, using tools such as Google Search Console and other primary data gathered from advertising.
- Analyzing website user data using digital platforms and tools, such as Facebook, Google, SEMrush and Hotjar.
- Collaborating with other departments, such as Sales and PR & Comms, to develop integrated campaigns that use technology in innovative ways, to support business objectives and drive revenue growth.
- Utilizing data and analytics tools to measure the effectiveness of digital marketing efforts and making recommendations for improvement. This will include working with PR & Comms to measure the effectiveness of advertising and social media campaigns.
- Managing the budget for digital marketing activities and ensuring that spending is aligned with the company's overall financial goals.
- Extensive Salesforce integrations
- App Development
- Ecommerce Development
- International Platform development – Apps / Ecommerce
What we are looking for:
- Strong research, evaluation and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills: ability to clearly communicate findings and display data and ideas in an easily interpretable way.
- Technical expertise: Technically competent or willing to learn to ensure that the technology can be used to the full and able to challenge external partners.
- Results-oriented: Focussed around how the data, insights and primary research can help us improve
- Adaptability: Able to adapt to the needs of a rapidly growing business, entrepreneurial in overcoming obstacles.
- Continuous learning: Constantly looking for new opportunities, in data / insights and available platforms.
- 3+ years experience in a digital role within marketing / revenue generating function
- UX or UI role for B2B web platforms / apps
- Management of PPC budgets > £50,000
- Management / administration of a Headless CMS website
- Set-up / running of Google Analytics 4
- Salesforce Sales Cloud / Pardot Administrative Role
Salesforce (Administration), Salesforce, Google Analytics Suite / Google certifications, WordPress, WooCommerce, Microsoft Office (Excel), SEMrush, Hotjar, Tag Manager, Search Console.
- Digital Ad Campaign Conversion Rate
- Website ‘Ecommerce’ Conversion Rate
- Website Up-Time / Reliability
- Average Position Google Ranking
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply directly, or reach out to our Head Of Recruitment via Linkedin for an informal chat,
We look forward to hearing from you,