Questech Automotive Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of an Industry leading haulage client for an experienced VehicleTechnician. This is an excellent chance for a Technician to join a company that offers solid opportunities for personal development and internal progression.
You will be an apprentice trained, fully qualified Technician that has experience working with a variety of LGV orHGV vehicles
- Electrical, mechanical and hydraulic fault diagnosis, repair and installation
- Setting and operating of machine tools and equipment
- Department of Transport (MOT) testing duties (if approved tester)
- Support workshops team members including Apprentice Technicians as required.
- Accurately record time to complete jobs and associated details
- Use of skills and performance of other work within normal grade/job skills as required by the Workshop Supervisor to maximise workshop efficiency
Skills & Experience
- Level 3 in Heavy Goods Vehicle maintenance & repair or an equivalent qualification
- Strong customer service skills
- Good communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to work within given time frames
- Ability to tackle all aspects of vehicle repair and servicing.
- Diagnostics skills
- HGV Class 1 or 2 is desirable
Working the following shift patterns
Week 1 : Mon to Fri 6am to 4pm
Week 2 : Mon to Thur 2pm to Midnight Fri 12:00 to 10pm Sat 7am to 12pm
THE RATE OF PAY:
You will earn a salary of around 36,000 to 39,000 dependant on experience
If you believe that you are the right candidate for the role, please apply today or contact Matt Staniforth for more information.