Accounts Payable Ledger Controller
Job title: Accounts Payable Ledger Controller
Salary : £27,000 - £29,500 per annum
Working within our fast-paced finance team, you will be working within the Accounts Payable (AP) function. Your main role within the team will be to ensure the accurate processing, matching and reconciling of property related invoices. Ensuring all discrepancies and queries are dealt with in a timely manner, and helps the business to develop strong business relationships with our suppliers and stakeholders
You will need to be an experienced AP accounts controller, adept at high volume processing whilst ensuring accuracy of the highest level. You will need to be a supportive member of the team with the ability to draw on knowledge and experience.
- Process property invoices for rent/service charge/insurance/rates.
- Managing payments for property related invoices.
- Support with processing of overhead invoice, including coding, chasing POs and matching.
- Ownership of estate supplier reconciliations and liaise with landlords to resolve any discrepancies.
- To manage and process high volume of supplier invoices onto the finance system.
- Liaising with internal departments to resolve PO queries/discrepancies.
- Regular supplier statement reconciliations and liaising with supplier to resolve any discrepancies.
- Assist in validating the monthly payment run as directed.
- Support and manage the AP mailboxes to ensure supplier queries are dealt with promptly.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
Skills & Experience
- 3 years’ experience within an accounts payable function.
- Experience in managing reporting data and analysis.
- Reviewing and identifying issues on statement and reconcile through to resolution.
- Experience in processing property invoices.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel and Word.
- Experience using Unit4 or similar accounting package with a good understanding of how the system works.
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines.
- Good communication skills and a strong team player.