Handyman (Grounds and Facilities)
Handyman (Ground and facilities Operative)
�30,000 per annum, depending on experience
Mon to Fri 8.30am to 5pm. Some evening & weekend work required
Outskirts of Andover
* 28 days holiday (including 8 public days)
* Free on-site parking
* Free tea & coffee available
* Subsidised newly refurbished restaurant serving hot and cold meals
* Employee Discount Scheme
My highly successful and market-leading client is seeking a motivated individual to join their Team as a Ground and facilities Operative. You will maintain site facilities and grounds to a high standard, ensuring site safety and enhance local habitats. This will involve office hours plus flexibility for evening and weekend work when required.
You would be joining them at a very exciting time as they are making a significant investment to upgrade their factory too.
* To carry out duties that maximise quality and quantity of the site facilities/buildings along with the grounds work that maintain local habitats and encourage wildlife
* Experience of using Chainsaws (Required)
* To carry out daily site letter picks
* Carry out regular weed control/spraying on site (Required)
* To carry out building maintenance this will involve other tasks including but not limited to painting & decorating, repairs, drainage.
* To carry out driving duties such as banks person
* To operate machinery safely and accurately and report any equipment and structural faults
* To carry out basic maintenance and safety checks on grounds equipment
* Company Safety Support - You will be required to work closely with the Company's Health and Safety team.
If you are interested please apply now, or more information please contact Terry on (phone number removed).