An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Community Nurse to work with a specialised provider of homecare in Antrim. This Community Nurse role comes with a starting salary of up to �32,000 p/a and an excellent benefits package, including a company car/car allowance.
As a Homecare Nurse, you will be offered a fully paid induction plan and ongoing training and development opportunities, including a chance to gain chemotherapy qualifications and progression in management roles.
In your first few weeks in this Community Nurse role, you can expect to:
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team offering one-to-one care whilst maintaining professional standards and following the relevant care plan
- Oversee a caseload of approximately 4 to 5 patients per day, providing excellent standards of education and clinical care
- Deliver effective and high-quality nursing care to patients in a home environment to facilitate early supported transfer from hospital or to prevent unnecessary admission
- Build lasting relationships with patients, stakeholders, and patient support networks to aid and support patient's treatment and recovery
To be successful as a Community Nurse, you must:
- Have a full UK driving license
- Experience in the care of IV devices and administering IV therapies
- Have a valid NMC pin number
- Be a Qualified RGN
- Have community experience (desirable)
If you're looking to make a positive impact and create change, possessing an inclusive and committed approach, you will be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package.
If this full-time Homecare Nurse job in Antrim motivates and inspires you, please contact Clara-Jane at Leaders in Care UK today. We'd love to help you get your next role.
Leaders in Care was founded based on one idea - Staffing should be easy, transparent and effective. Our team knows just how hard people within the healthcare industry work, which means we also recognize the need to deliver a time-saving and efficient service so that you can focus on the people you care for. We incorporate these ideals into our work practices to successfully guide you through the demanding world of healthcare recruitment. Reach out to us, or please refer a colleague today.