Diamond Search Recruitment are delighted to be representing our client, a well-established, successful, and exciting design and manufacturing business. Recruiting for a Production Operator, the successful candidate will fully support the manufacturing facility in assembling, testing, and commissioning instruments.
Working 39 hours per week, Monday to Thursday 7.30am – 4.30pm and Friday 7.30am – 12.30pm and offering very attractive remuneration plus 8% non-contributory pension, 25 days holiday (plus BH), Simply Health Medical Scheme and Life Insurance, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
- Testing and building of electronic instruments
- Assembly of products as required
- Be able to recognise components
- Good soldering skills
- Have a good understanding, and able to take ownership, of commercial output requirements
- Maintain good ESD practise
- To train and pass on knowledge to other staff members when required
- Logging onto the ERP system when manufacturing product in production
- Be able to manage time efficiently and work to tight time scales
- Working to company standards as written in the QA Manual and SOPs
- Working to company Health and Safety requirements
- Working to workmanship standards
The ideal candidate:
- Experience of working in a factory environment an advantage
- Team Player
- Good communication skills is essential
- Instrumentation / Mechanical build an advantage
- IPC trained an advantage
Diamond Search Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency regarding this vacancy.