We have a huge demand for Primary supply teachers across the Aylesbury area and the surrounding villages.
If you're a qualified Primary Teacher and want the joy of being in the classroom without all of the paperwork then this could be a fantastic opportunity for you. We are able to be as flexible as you need us to be, whether you want to work 1 day a week or full time, we can help. If you would only like to work within a specific Key Stage, we can also cater to this.
As the successful Supply Teacher you will need to;
- Be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT), Early Careers Teacher (ECT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have the ability and experience of teaching at primary level
- Have strong classroom and behaviour management skills
- Have strong organisational skills
- Be able to use your own initiative as well as being able to work as part of a team
- Be flexible
- Reliable and contactable
What we can offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Your own dedicated consultant with fantastic industry and area knowledge
- Flexible work that suits you
- Working with the same pool of schools each week, meaning you can build strong rapport
- No timesheets!
- £100 referral plan - see our website for details