Job Role: Customer Service Coordinator
Salary: £10.77 per hour
Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Contract: Temporary - initially 8 weeks
Do you have a passion for customer service?
Our client in Barnstaple is looking for a temporary Customer Service Coordinator to join their existing team.
- Act as a central point of contact to process customer purchase orders according to the weekly schedule
- Establish effective relationships with customers to compliment and support Sales Teams activities located in the UK and Internally.
- Conduct a thorough review of customer purchase orders before entry into the operating system
- Follow the credit claim procedure including the raising of the credit orders, processing and filing.
- Understand ordering cycle times to ensure customer's requested delivery dates are adhered to whilst maximising outbound service levels.
- Understand customers requirements for communicating purchase orders; the associated timing of order placement and the systems used
- Liaise with the Financial department and appropriate Commercial Account Manager to resolve any issues arising from customer credit limits, and understand the potential impact on service levels
- Update customers regarding outstanding or due deliveries. Work with the Logistics Manager to resolve any issues
- Understand and feedback to customers information regarding inventory levels including actions to purge either long term out of stock or discontinued items
- Liaise with customers to ensure newly launched products and key lines are appropriately ordered to maximise service and avoid instances of out of stock
- Understand and participate in product recall activities as required
- Understand the timing and processes around the interface between JDE (order management system) and JDA (the distribution warehouses inventory management system) to recognise, resolve and/or escalate issues
- Understand and run the process for releasing customer back orders whilst being aware of any sensitivities or potential penalties when allocating stock
- Answer calls in a timely, polite and professional manner
- Ensure any inbound calls, where the Customer Service team is not the appropriate recipient, are re-directed in a professional manner.
- Follow department training documents (TD) and standard operating procedures (SOP)
If you would like to apply for this position then please contact us on 01271 859135.
The Recruitment Co. are an equal opportunities employer
The Recruitment Co. is an equal opportunities employer and we're committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Contact: JASMINE LITTLE
Job ID: 97302605