Manufacturing Engineer - 6 Month Contract initially - Barrowin Furness Based - �46.21 per hour Umbrella Inside IR35
This is a great opportunity to join one of the UKs leading Defence organisations based in Barrow.
To develop, implement and govern capable methods of manufacture, assembly, disassembly and repair (including method of verification) which can meet customer and business requirements for Safety, Quality, Cost and Delivery throughout the product lifecycle, ensuring compliance to design intent. As a Manufacturing Engineer you will contribute and be accountable for delivering Manufacturing Engineering outputs into Manufacturing Production that ensure design intent can be met. The role holder will be competent and capable in the tasks they perform
- Able to work as part of a multi-disciplined team
- Generation of creative and innovative ideas
- Knowledge of relevant Engineering & Manufacturing Engineering standards and SHE regulations etc.
- Responsible for progressing own development opportunities
- Creation, receipt, maintenance and disposal of documents and records
- Providing support and guidance on Responsible Document Management
- Reviewing the effectiveness of Responsible Document Management
- ME01 Manufacturing Engineering Fundamentals
- ME03 Continuous Improvement
- ME04 Configuration Management
- ME05 Engineering Data
- ME06 Process Development Engineering
- ME07 Process Improvement Engineering
- ME08 Tool Design Engineering
- ME09 NC Programming
- ME10 Industrial Engineering
- ME11 Process Planning Engineering
- ME111 Product Safety
- ME112 Safety, Health & Environment (SHE)
- ME113 Quality
- ME12 Facilities Engineering
� HNC or equivalent, with experience of working in a Manufacturing Engineering role OR Foundation degree with some practical experience
For more information, please contact Lauren Morley at JAM Rexruitment or click apply.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn