Are you a talented Management Accountant, or are you aiming to be one?
Can you demonstrate that you have experience of Microsoft Dynamics NAV?
If so then you could be perfect for my client.
In the Management Accountant role you'll report to the Finance Manager and will be responsible for working within the finance department and closely with the Finance Director to look after a company's finances and find ways to improve profitability.
This position is based in the company's Basildon office, so please ensure that's within a reasonable commutable distance for you before you apply.
To be the right person for Management Accountant role you will need direct experience of the below;
- Knowledge in Microsoft Dynamics NAV (ideally)
- Proactive, analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- At least 3 years Management Accountant
- Solid knowledge in accounting standards and taxation rules and regulations
You'll also need to be the following:
- Able to handle full set of accounts and month end closing
- Responsible for monthly management accounts as well as statutory financial statements for in interim and year end
- Handle corporate income tax computation and related matters, liaise with external consultants on tax matters and planning
- Ensuring compliance of relevant accounting, taxation and regulatory requirements
- Compiling schedules and analysis on business financial performance
Is that you? If so, send us your CV.
The basic salary for the Management Accountant role is between 40,000 - 50,000 per annum.
You'll also receive other benefits which include the following:
- 20 days holiday (increasing to 25 days after 1 year) + bank holidays
- EAP programme
- Pension salary exchange scheme
The business you'll be working for is a company with 20 years expertise in their field. The company offers bespoke design and installs of fm equipment and replacements, planned servicing, and runs a responsive repair service.
They're a company that people really enjoy working for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Are going through an exciting transition so it's the perfect time to join
- Offer 2 days a week working from home after probation
- Offer 4% employee pension
- Offer life assurance at a flat rate of 10k
Think that this Management Accountant role is right for you? Then we'd love to hear from you.
Click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Management Accountant position if you've previously worked as any of the following: Financial Accountant, Senior Financial Accountant or as a Management Accountant.