Succession and Tax Legal Secretary
Succession and Tax Legal Secretary
Bath - Hybrid Working
Yolk Recruitment is excited to be working with a Top 100 Law Firm with a rich history, interesting work and which prides itself on its collaborative and flexible environment. The firm is looking for a Legal Secretary to join their dynamic Succession and Tax team.
You will be providing administrative support to the team including Partners, Senior Associates, Associates and Solicitors. The wider team is involved in an exciting range of non-contentious private client work, including wills and powers of attorney, probate and estate administration, and tax and succession planning. Your focus will be on tax and succession planning, with ad-hoc assistance to the wider team when required.
What you will be doing:
- Providing a full legal secretarial service, including pro-active diary management, letter and document production, and ensuring the highest levels of confidentiality and accuracy.
- Audio and copy typing.
- Taking minutes at meetings.
- Supporting Fee Earners to deliver a client-focused service by communicating with clients and third parties via telephone and email, following up and chasing open issues.
- Managing the filing system, both electronic and physical, to assist with efficient working practices.
- Responding quickly and efficiently to clients, whether through telephone calls or face to face, ensuring appropriate advice is provided or accurate messages passed on to relevant team member.
- Assisting with the coordination of internal and business development events.
- Preparing and completing necessary forms and documentation as instructed by team members.
- Produce draft bills using accounting systems.
- Manage daily emails, voicemails and post for fee earners.
The experience you will bring to the team:
- Previous experience of working within a professional services firm.
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong understanding of confidentiality.
- High standards of client service and ability to work with and inspire others to learn and develop.
- Ability to deal with high volume workload, with a high level of organisation and accuracy.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft IT packages including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to prioritise and manage time effectively.
And this is what you'll get in return:
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
- A supportive and collaborative team environment.
- Hybrid working model.
Are you up to the challenge? Apply now to join a leading law firm with a reputation for delivering high-quality services to clients. An unmissable opportunity to be involved in a collaborative team environment, where you feel a valued colleague and employee.
If you are interested in applying or know someone who'd be a great fit for the role, please get in touch with Ellie Bell today.
Are you interested in this position?
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.