Sales Advisor - Bedford, Bedfordshire
Sales Advisor Job in Bedford, Bedfordshire
Sales Advisor job working for a regional luxury property developer in Bedfordshire. Our client are looking to speak to candidates with new build homes experience. This role is offering a salary up to �30,000 with an OTE of �55,000.
Our client is an award-winning luxury property developer that specialise in building homes with outstanding character in sought after locations. They are now looking to expand their sales team on a new development in Bedfordshire.
Role & Responsibilities
- Delivering home demonstrations
- Overseeing sales through to the completion process
- Build rapports with customers and potential customers
- Delivering excellent customer services at all times
- Develop a strong relationship with onsite teams to ensure our customer journey meets the company standards
- Communicating regularly with our house purchasers and the sales management team.
Required Skills & Experience
- New Homes sales experience
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Good understanding of the housing market
- Full UK Driving License.
What you get back
- Salary up to �30,000
- Commission per plot
- Quarterly Bonus
- An OTE of �55,000.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you �300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Sales Advisor Job in Bedford, Bedfordshire - Your Property Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Chad Musselwhite Job Ref: 13390) #LI-CM1