We are working with our client who are an Oil and Gas manufacturing company in the search for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician on a 3-shift pattern.
This is around a 60/40 split mechanical to electrical
The main purpose of this role is the inspection, service and repair of all Mechanical & where appropriate basic Electrical systems of the plant and equipment within the facility and to ensure that this is carried out in a safe and competent manner and in compliance with all relevant standards and regulations.
- Put health & safety best practices first in all work carried out.
- Service and repair of all mechanical/ and electrical plant– Special purpose machines, CNC machines, lathes, mills, welding equipment and any other mechanical, hydraulic or pneumatic machine as required (all facility equipment) including the plant electrical systems
- Perform diagnostics using manufacturers' publications, schematics and software to troubleshoot and repair
- Carry out preventative maintenance tasks.
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance on the full range of equipment within the site.
- React quickly to breakdowns, communicate clearly with affected parties and work efficiently to fix the issue.
- Support continuous improvement by learning from breakdowns and sending feedback and suggestions for improvements through the line manager.
- Cross train other maintenance employees and provide direction to less senior maintenance operatives
- Maintain records as required and work on projects related to production reliability
- Identification and sourcing of components and services to complete assigned maintenance tasks where required.
- A recognised apprenticeship in an appropriate skill
- Experience with Controls, Electrical systems. Hydraulic, Pneumatic.
- PLC Fault finding
- 18th edition
- 37k- 45k Depending upon experience
- Permanent full time role
- Company Benefits Package