Dual skilled technician with an automotive or Rail background required to join a busy Rail Depot working on the modifications for a new fleet of trains on behalf of Northern Irish Rail.
Working within the Depot as a Technician to complete Maintenance and Modifications to Rolling Stock.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Complete maintenance and modifications on Rolling Stock
- Be able to follow Schematics and Engineering drawings to complete tasks
- Have a vast knowledge of Mechanical and Electrical components
- Previous experience of completing modifications
- Self-motivated and hard working
- Electrical & Mechanical skilled
Essentials & Desirables:
- A good working knowledge of related health, safety and legislation is highly beneficial.
- You will have completed a minimum NVQ level 3 or equivalent qualification.
- A motivated and driven individual who can complete electrical modifications.
Mon – Fri (Days) 7:30am – 16:00pm
£28.16 (Umbrella – Inside IR35)
About Ford & Stanley Group
Ford & Stanley Group are in the business of people and performance. Our mission is to create one million better workdays through facilitating great recruitment, leadership and occupational mental fitness.
Ford & Stanley Group Ltd is a Disability Confident Committed employer and is committed to a policy of equal opportunities for all opportunity seekers. We shall adhere to such a policy at all times and will review on an on-going basis all aspects of recruitment to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination. We will treat everyone equally irrespective of sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, age, disability, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief or political beliefs and we place an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with the policy.