JOB TITLE: Trainee Recruitment Consultant (Researcher)
JOB TYPE: Permanent
JOB STATUS: Full-time
SALARY: 18,000 - 22,000 P/A + commission & bonus
LOCATION: Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire
We arecurrently working with a well-established (15 years+) executive search recruitment agency based in Buckinghamshire who are seeking to take on board a new trainee recruitment consultant to their ever growing team.
The business specialise within mid-senior level appointments across the globe and partner some of the largest retail / supply chain / manufacturing companies globally.
A fabulous opportunity for someone looking to make a great start in recruitment. Working within a niche area of recruitment placing mid-senior level candidates into permanent positions across the globe (80K - 200K salaries).
- Full on the job training will be given.
- Working as part of the resourcing team.
- Utilising the likes of LinkedIn / internal database / headhunting training to make placements
Key Activities / Responsibilities
- Serve as research support on delivery roles and marketing campaigns
- Longlisting and research
- Headhunting and cold calling candidates and potential clients
- Speaking to candidates and potential clients
- Delivering Longlists and Shortlists within expected timeframes
- Ensure high quality services are provided
- Manage their own time efficiently and seek to prioritise workloads
- To ensure all processes are followed correctly
- Use best practice methods in regards to File Finder
- Communicate with all the team
- Communicate any issues to the Research Manager
- Update and communicate with Consultant/Director on project status
- To complete all formalised paperwork/information collation that is necessary
- Understand and know the Mission statement, vision statement and core values of our client
The successful candidates will need to be ambitious, confident and determined to succeed, as well as comfortable with working to targets and deadlines, and great under pressure. A strong phone manner and the ability to liaise with people at all levels of an organisation is a must. It can be stressful working in a fast-paced industry. However, the rewards and financial incentives often compensate - if you do well, your hard work will be recognised.
This is a trainee role, so recruitment experience is not an essential. However, the successful candidate will have one or more of the following:
- Strong work ethic
- Polished & professional telephone manor
- Willing to put in the work / hours to make deals & commission (not just a 9-5 role)
- Degree preferred but not essential
- A minimum of 12 months commercial working experience (ideally in a customer facing role)
If you are interested in this role and have the above skills/experience, please apply and one of our consultants will be in touch to discuss further.