Automatic Gate & Barrier Engineer – Birmingham, West Midlands– £30,000 - £38,000 Per Annum + Overtime & Call Outs!
Automatic Gate & Barrier Engineer Package Overview:
- Starting salary of £30,000 to £38,000 per annum (depending on experience) + Overtime
- No call out rota
- Laptop, mobile phone and company vehicle provided
- Monday to Friday, Full time, Permanent
- Excellent progression and training opportunities
- Area covered – Birmingham and the surrounding area
Company Overview – Automatic Gate & Barrier Engineer
Our client, a well-established, leading automation company with over 30 years’ experience, are currently on the look-out for an Automatic Gate and Barrier Engineer to join their highly valued team on a full time, permanent basis.
Some of the services they offer include the installation, commissioning, maintenance, servicing, repairs and fault-finding on a range of automatic gates, barriers, turnstiles, access control equipment and bollards. This is a varied role however you will be mainly working with parking facilities.
This Company are continuing to grow at an impressive rate due to their excellent reputation and trusted expertise in their field. They offer a number of products and services across their many divisions and are currently looking for someone who shares their passion and drive for the Industry.
This is an exciting time for the company and the right candidate for the role will need to be enthusiastic, forward thinking and personable with the drive to hit the floor running in order to take full advantage of the opportunities available to them.
This is a Field-based role and you will be working with multiple clients. The role offers a variety of skilled tasks therefore you should enjoy developing new technical skills and learning to use new equipment.
You will be part of a team who all understand the importance of working together to ensure a high standard of work is delivered. You will be given support, training and the correct tools to carry out your role efficiently and effectively.
Automatic Gate & Barrier Engineer Role and Responsibilities:
- Carrying out installation, commissioning, maintenance, servicing, repairs and fault-finding on a range of automatic gates, barriers, turnstiles, access control equipment, bollards and parking equipment using various brands
- Covering the West Midlands, you must be happy to travel
- Working as part of a small team
- Take responsibility for the overall quality of the work delivered on-site
- Carry out effective communications with the client and administration team
- Ensure the company meets its obligations and adheres to guidelines and regulations laid down by the professional bodies they subscribe to
- Work closely with other engineers and provide support and training to more junior members of the team
The work can be allocated around individual engineers’ personal strengths therefore full training will be provided where needed providing you are willing to learn and get involved in every aspect of the business.
Automatic Gate & Barrier Engineer Skills and Experience:
- At least 2 years’ experience installing and/or servicing Automatic Gates, Barriers, Turnstiles, Access Control and Bollards.
- Full UK Driving Licence (Essential).
- Have knowledge of a range of manufacturers including: Parking Facilites (Main one), FAAC, CAME, BPT, BENINCA & more.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- DHF /Gate Safe - desirable but not essential as the company can provide this qualification for the right candidate
- A positive attitude and the ability to self-motivate is a must
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY - APPLY NOW
Get Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful.
Industry Key Words:
Gate Automation, Automatic Gates, Hydraulic Barriers, Automatic Barriers, Roller Shutters, Engineer, Installation Engineer, Service Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Repair Engineer, Access Gates, Speed Gates, Barriers, Automatic Car Park Barriers, Automatic Rising Barriers, Blockers, Automatic Revolving Doors, Automatic Sliding Doors, Automatic Swing Doors, Automatic Gates Bi Folding, Automatic Gates Cantilever, Automatic Gates Sliding, Automatic Gates Swinging, Bollards, CAME Automation, Access Control, Roger Technologies, Parking Facilities, BFT, BPT, Beninca, FAAC, NICE, CAME, BENINCA, Doorbird, Videx, Access Control, Key Fob, Card Access, Gate Safe, DHF, PDA, Personal Device Assistant, CCTV, Door Entry, Turnstiles, Intercoms, IP, Networking