Industrial Door Engineer - West Midlands - Up to 40,000 Per annum + Overtime & Call Outs!
Industrial Door Engineer Package Overview:
- Up to 40,000 per annum + overtime & call outs
- Call out standby paid
- Laptop, mobile phone and company vehicle provided
- Full-time, permanent position
- Hours of work- 40 hours per week (Monday-Friday)
- Excellent progression and training opportunities
- Area covered - West Midlands
Company Overview - Industrial Door Engineer
Our Client, a leader in their sector are currently looking for an Industrial Door Engineer to join their highly valued team on a full-time permanent basis.
This Company have been running for over 30 years and are continuing to grow at an impressive rate due to their excellent reputation and trusted expertise in their field.
This is an exciting time for the company and the right candidate for the role will need to be enthusiastic, forward thinking and personable with the drive to hit the floor running in order to take full advantage of the opportunities available to them.
You will be part of a team who all understand the importance of working together to ensure a high standard of work is delivered. You will be given support, training and the correct tools to carry out your role efficiently and effectively.
Industrial Door Engineer Role and Responsibilities:
- Working as a mobile engineer you will be responsible for the installation, repair, service, maintenance and PPM works on customer sites across a designated geographical region
- Attending emergency call outs to carry out repairs to doors and shutters for retail, commercial and industrial premises
- The position will be working on industrial, commercial and retail doors including loading bay equipment throughout your territory
- The role will entail site attendance, fault finding, estimating repair requirement, fault diagnosis and service calls along with advising customers of potential equipment faults
- Collection of all information required to allow production of an estimate for repair or replacement
- Take responsibility for the overall quality of the work delivered on-site
- Carry out effective communications with the client and administration team
- Ensure the company meets its obligations and adheres to guidelines and regulations laid down by the professional bodies they subscribe to
- Work closely with other engineers and provide support and training to more junior members of the team
Industrial Door Engineer Skills and Experience:
- At least 2 years experience working with Industrial Doors, Sectional Doors, High-speed Doors, & Roller Shutters and preferably knowledge of Automatic Doors - sliding, swing, revolving etc
- A strong electrical / mechanical engineering background.
- Full UK driving licence (Essential)
- CSCS, IPAF & PASMA Certified
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- ADSA BS7036 EN16005 ideal but not essential
- You will live in the West or East Midlands areas
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY - APPLY NOW
Get Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful.
Industry Key Words:
Roller Shutters, Sectional Doors, Overhead Doors, High-speed Doors, Fast-Action Doors, Loading Bays, Dock Levellers and Dock Shelters, Industrial Doors, Fire Doors, Rapid Roll Doors, Security Grilles, Shop Fronts, Security Shutters, Steel Doors, Up and Over Doors, PVC Curtains, Automated Entrance Doors, Strip Curtain Doors, Garage Doors, Scissor Doors, Hormann, BESAM, GEZE, Dorma, Tormax, Record, Label, ADSA BS7036 EN16005, PASMA, IPAF, CSCS, International Powered Access Federation, Prefabricated Access Suppliers and Manufacturers Association, Construction Skills Certification Scheme