BellCornwall Recruitment is excited to assist a well-established regional membership organisation in its search for a CRM executive to join its Marketing department!
The role will focus on constructing the email experience for members and comes with some fantastic benefits - including hybrid working of 2 Days in 3 days out!
CRM Executive Responsibility:
- Supporting customer strategy across all channels
- Using customer insights to refocus approaches to communication and identify opportunities for the wider team
- Managing both automated and personalised communications
- Updating and refining the CRM customer database
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Ideally, two years working in a CRM-related role
- Knowledge and understanding of how to build customer experiences/journeys
- Extremely computer literate
- A personable and engaging attitude
If this is the next step you've been looking for in your CRM journey, apply now!
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!
BCR aim to get back to all successful applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then it may be that your application has been unsuccessful.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
We want to make finding a job that you will love as effortless as possible and can offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
Follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs.
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment business. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales