Back to search
Posted 7 days ago
We are currently looking for steel fixers to join HS2 construction site in Central Birmingham
- Assemble and erect the steel components required to strengthen reinforced concrete structures
- Positioning, assembling and fixing of different shapes and sizes of steel rebar the correct specification and tolerances
- Interpret contract information, drawings and specifications in order to assemble and install the components correctly
- Ensure health and safety is upheld around the site
Minimum Competencies Required:
- CSCS Blue card or CSCS green card + steel fixing experience
Location: Central Birmingham
Rates: £20.37 PAYE
Working hours: Mon – Fri 7.30am – 5:30pm
Successful candidate would need to attend safety critical medical, pass drug & alcohol test and attend HS2 induction prior to starting the job.
To apply, please submit you up-to-date CV.