Back to search
Voids Manager - Social Housing
Posted 19 days ago
A leading Contractor in the Property & Construction sector, is seeking an experienced Voids Manager to join their team.
The client(s) are Social Housing providers/Local Authorities in the West Midlands.
The client is a reputable provider of building/construction and repairs services to the private and public sector. They offer a number of progression opportunities across the business and an attractive package.
- Directly managing a team delivering Social Housing/Local Authority voids works on behalf of one client, including Site Managers, Site Supervisors, Trades and/or Sub-Contractors.
- Portfolio of works includes void properties/planned work projects such as refurbishments.
- Our client is ideally seeking somebody who has experience working alongside Local Authorities and/or oHousing Associations delivering and managing multiple or large scale programmes of work.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day running of the project, commercial and contractual performance, and client satisfaction.
- Similar and recent experience working for a Contractor, delivering work on behalf of Social Housing/Local Authority clients.
- Strong written, verb and communication skills.
- Able to liaise with a number of stakeholders.
A competitive package, an immediate start if of preference and opportunity to progress through the business in future.