Electrician - Permanent
Domestic Electrician required for a Permanent role, working in social housing maintenance
- Deliver electrical planned or responsive works, minor projects, kitchen upgrades and testing.
- Testing and sign off of completed works.
- Will need to be able to undertake EICR's in Domestic properties. Be fully conversant with 18th edition Wiring Regulations.
- Previously a registered apprentice or undergone some equivalent method training and have had adequate practical training in electrical installation work.
- A qualified Electrician with relevant experience in social housing
- Qualifications to include City & Guilds 2391, City & Guilds 2360 Parts 1 and 2 or 2351 or 2330 levels 2 and 3 or approved equivalent or NVQ level 3 in Electrical Installation Work or approved equivalent
- Not essential but desirable to have achieved or are in the process in achieving their City & Guilds 2394 or2395 in initial verification, certification, periodic inspection & testing of electrical installations or approved equivalent
- Demonstrates practical knowledge and competence working as an electrician in the current edition of BS:7671 and inspection, testing and commissioning of installations
If you feel that this role is suitable for you then please call Russell Freeman on (phone number removed)
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.