A privately owned Main Contractor based in West Yorkshire with a track record of being a large employer within the local area. At current, they operate across multiple work streams including Residential, Commercial & Retail sectors with projects valued from �100k - �20m+.
Experience, Knowledge & Qualifications
For this role you must possess the following;
- 5 Years + Experience as an Estimator in the construction industry
- Ideally a HNC / HND in construction or equivalent
- Main Contractor experience on projects ranging from �100k - �20m
As an Estimator you will liaise with other members of the preconstruction team in order to create and submit accurate tender offers to secure new build & refurbishment projects across Yorkshire.
- Obtain competitive and accurate quotations from Construction specialists and suppliers
- Handover tender information to the construction and surveying team in accordance with company procedure documents and review material rates with purchasing team members
- Liaise with technical representatives on products/plant
- Involve in assessment of different options and solutions
- Attend pre-tender and post-tender meetings when required
- Attend site meetings when required
- To adhere to existing working practices, methods, procedures, undertake relevant training and to respond positively to new and alternative systems.
- Support the senior staff
This is a Permanent with a competitive Salary (�50,000 - �55,000 + Package) on offer for the successful candidate. For more information or to apply please contact Sam Hunter - Principal Consultant - Caval Ltd - (phone number removed) or Cameron Lally - Technical Resourcer - Caval Ltd - (phone number removed)