Gate Automation Engineer – Brentwood, Essex – £35,000 - £45,000 Per Annum + Overtime & Call Outs!
Gate Automation Engineer Package Overview:
- Basic salary of up to £45,000 depending on experience. Overtime and call out standby are paid in addition to the basic salary, providing an excellent overall package with great earning potential for the right candidate
- Laptop/PDA, mobile phone and company vehicle provided
- Monday to Friday, Full time, Permanent
- Excellent progression and training opportunities
- Area covered – Based from offices in Greater London you will tending to clients across London and the home counties
- Residential, Commercial and Industrial
Company Overview – Gate Automation Engineer
Our client, a well-established security specialist company who have been designing, installing and servicing a wide range of security systems for over 20 years are currently on the look out for a gate automation engineer to join their highly valued team on a full time permanent basis.
Some of the services they offer include the installation of gates, automation systems, traffic barriers, bollards, intercom systems access control.
This Company are continuing to grow at an impressive rate due to their excellent reputation and trusted expertise in their field. They offer a number of products and services across their many divisions and are currently looking for someone who shares their passion and drive for the Industry.
This is an exciting time for the company and the right candidate for the role will need to be enthusiastic, forward thinking and personable with the drive to hit the floor running in order to take full advantage of the opportunities available to them.
This is a Field-based role and you will be working with multiple clients across different sectors. The role offers a variety of skilled tasks therefore you should enjoy developing new technical skills and learning to use new equipment.
You will be part of a team who all understand the importance of working together to ensure a high standard of work is delivered. You will be given support, training and the correct tools to carry out your role efficiently and effectively.
Gate Automation Engineer Role and Responsibilities:
- Service, Maintenance and Fault-Finding on Automatic Gates, Barriers, Bollards, Intercoms, CCTV & Access Control equipment
- May also be required to work on Installation and carry out site Surveys - Must flexible to help out other team members wherever possible
- Area of work will be covering London and the Home Counties
- Take responsibility for the overall quality of the work delivered on-site
- Carry out effective communications with the client and administration team
- Ensure the company meets its obligations and adheres to guidelines and regulations laid down by the professional bodies they subscribe to
- Work closely with other engineers and provide support and training to more junior members of the team
The work can be allocated around individual engineers’ personal strengths therefore full training will be provided where needed providing you are willing to learn and get involved in every aspect of the business.
Gate Automation Engineer Skills and Experience:
- 5 years’ experience working on Automatic Gates either in Residential, Commercial or Industrial environments
- Knowledge of Intercoms & Access Control (Essential)
- Experience with CCTV, Turnstiles and Bollards (Beneficial)
- Experience working with a range of manufacturers equipment
- DHF Accredited/ Gate Safe (Beneficial)
- Full UK Driving Licence (Essential)
- Good Fault / Problem solving skills (Essential)
- IP / Networking knowledge
- Enjoy physical work
- A positive attitude and the ability to self-motivate is a must
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY - APPLY NOW
Get Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful.
Industry Key Words:
Gate Automation, Automatic Gates, Hydraulic Barriers, Automatic Barriers, Roller Shutters, Engineer, Installation Engineer, Service Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Repair Engineer, Access Gates, Speed Gates, Barriers, Automatic Car Park Barriers, Automatic Rising Barriers, Blockers, Automatic Revolving Doors, Automatic Sliding Doors, Automatic Swing Doors, Automatic Gates Bi Folding, Automatic Gates Cantilever, Automatic Gates Sliding, Automatic Gates Swinging, Bollards, CAME Automation, Access Control, Roger Technologies, Parking Facilities, BFT, BPT, Beninca, FAAC, NICE, CAME, BENINCA, Doorbird, Videx, Access Control, Key Fob, Card Access, Gate Safe, DHF, PDA, Personal Device Assistant, CCTV, Door Entry, Turnstiles, Intercoms, IP, Networking