Complex Care Community Nurse
Lancashire / Home Based
£35,000 - 40,000
We are actively recruiting for a leading complex care provider who are looking for a Complex Care Nurse to join their team covering the Lancashire area. We are looking for nurses with a background within invasive and non-invasive ventilation with experience with adult patients.
Joining this large community complex care provider, you will be responsible for overseeing a clinical caseload from home and leading and training a team of support workers in the delivery of complex care packages within the community.
Purpose of the role:
- Manage the clinical care requirements of existing service users
- Mentor and support a team of nurses and support workers
- Ensure new packages are implemented safely and in a timely manner
- Develop working relationships with professionals and service users families
Skills & Experience
- Registered Nurse
- Experience within Complex Care – on intensive care (or similar), or within the community
- Skilled with leading and supporting teams
- £1500 quarterly bonus
- 25 days paid holiday
- 45p per mile fuel
- 8 days paid Bank Holiday
- Extra day off for your birthday
- Opportunity to earn bonus after successful probation period
- Opt in to work based pension
- Full support, to enable you to do your job with confidence
- Opportunity for career progression and CPD, based on your career aspirations and your discussion with your line manager.
This Complex Care Nurse position is full time and paying up to £40,000, working Monday-Friday and comes with a range of great benefits.
For more information or to apply to this complex care nurse position in the Lancashire area please contact Chloe at Connect Care!
Alternatively, click apply now!