Passionate about primary teaching but wanting more flexibility and better work-life balance?
Live in or around East Herts, Stanstead Abbotts to Royston, Ware to Walkern?
Then teaching on a supply basis could be for you…
Who we are:
- A Herts for Learning recommended agency
- The only specialist primary education business working just with primary schools in Essex and Hertfordshire
- A small, local, independent business supporting local charities
- Working just with primary schools across West Essex
We can offer you:
- Day to day, short or long-term teaching positions
- Positions with or without class responsibility
- Full or part-time hours
- Local schools, local office and local knowledge
- Very competitive daily rates
- Free CPD
- Opportunities for induction
- Full support and understanding from a team with primary teaching background
- Health and wellbeing support from trained Workplace Health Champions, including mental health, menopause and physical health
- A commitment to social value, charity and supporting our local community
- ‘Refer a friend’ scheme (T&C’s apply)
- Moore Teachers is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive employment business and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Why should you apply?
- No working late
- Enjoy teaching without the stress of planning
- Work the hours, days and in year groups you choose
- We offer professional, credible support
- Start work as soon as you are ready
- Experience different schools and find one that is right for you
Please call us, no obligation, to find out more.
All roles advertised by Moore Teachers are genuine live vacancies
For every person who joins Moore Teachers we will make a donation to our charity of the term
Please Note: All applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS and other safeguarding check