Ideal Recruit are working with a manufacturing company in Burnley who are looking for a Receptionist on a part time basis.
Pay Rate: £10.75 per hour
Hours: Friday 08:00am- 16:00pm with a half hour lunch break (1 day a week) also cover ad hoc holidays when required
The main responsibilities of the role will be to welcome visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries. Directs drivers to the correct loading dock while ensuring they are aware of the H&S rules while on site. Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Unlock and Open up reception
- Log on to computer and check for any answer phone messages and passing messages on to relevant person
- Deal with incoming and outgoing post and packages.
- Notifying Accounts when post has arrived
- Answering calls throughout the day, where necessary screening calls and transferring to relevant people or taking a message
- Forwarding emails/faxes throughout the day to relevant people and logging all faxes received on excel spreadsheet.
- Initial point of contact between delivery/collection drivers and warehouse
- Sign in/out any visitors and make welcome with refreshments while they wait
- Manage meeting rooms for internal and external meetings
- Check that contractors are up to date with inductions, record on computer and file any new induction sheets
- Make sure all meeting rooms are tidied at the end of the day, including dishes are washed up and kitchen is tidy
- Ensure all post/parcels are collected by Royal Mail at the end of the day.
- Close and secure reception at the end of the day.
- Previous Experience as a receptionist
- Nice/Walm Personality
For a confidential discussion contact James @ Ideal Recruit Burnley on (phone number removed) or apply online
Unfortunately, due to a high number of applicants only those who are shortlisted for this position will be contacted, please take a look at our website for other positions available.